Take a journey back to where it al began on December 03, 1971 - the capital and business hub of the UAE - Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi is the capital and business hub of the UAE and is the second most populous city. Abu Dhabi is the largest of the UAE's seven emirates. Abu Dhabi lies on a T-shaped island jutting out into the Persian Gulf from the central western coast. Our Abu Dhabi city tour will give you insight into the ancient history of the city and its move to become the wonderful mixture of tradition and modernity it is today. From the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Mosque, beautiful Palaces, the famous Fast and Furious Building, and the city's unique architecture, we assure you, you will be amazed.
Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi is the world’s first Ferrari-themed fun park and the world’s largest indoor theme park offering a world of celebration, inspiration, and innovation. A variety of attractions, thrills, and journeys make the park fit for every member of the family no matter what their age. Ferrari World is located on Yas Island on the northeastern side of Abu Dhabi mainland. Yas Island is one of the UAE’s greatest leisure hubs with a wide range of accommodation and tourist attractions. The island also holds the Yas Marina Circuit, which hosts the Formula One Grand Prix. Our experienced tour guide, will ensure your visit to Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi will be one you will never forget.
• Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai or Sharjah and a 2 hour drive to Abu Dhabi
• Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Mosque
• Popular Abu Dhabi Markets
• Abu Dhabi Date Market
• Presidential Palace and Emirates Palace Hotel
• Marina Corniche
• Museum of Abu Dhabi and Heritage village
• Abu Dhabi Corniche and Mall of Abu Dhabi Marina
• Yas Island and Ferrari World (does not include entry into Ferrari World)
• Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
Pick ups can be arranged from other Emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to contact us on +97143599266 or +971509441350.