Al Ain city is often referred to as the garden city and is birth place of the founder of the UAE, His Highness, the late, Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, and is located in the central region of the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Al Ain Full-Day City Tour includes the following places of interest:
• Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai or Sharjah
• Full day Tour with a professional licensed local guide
• Al Ain Palace Museum (the largest museum in the UAE)
• Al Jahili Fort
• Al Ain Oasis
• Green Mubazzarah Park and Hot Springs
• Jebal Hafeet (1,249 meter high and, according to the Guinness Book of World Records, the world’s most beautiful drives in the gulf region)
• Camel Market
• Lunch break (at guest cost)
• Al Ain Zoo, 400 hectares focusing on conservation and serving as a major breeding centre for endangered desert species (entrance fee not included in tour price).
• Drive back to Dubai and drop to your hotel.